Central Banking Training Series Asia
3-5 December 2013, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
COURSE TOPICS FOR 2013 INCLUDE:
- Basel III: Implementing the New Global Regulatory Framework
- Business Continuity Planning and Operational Risk Management for Central Banks
- Reserves and Official Sector Portfolio Management
- Effective Oversight of Mobile Payments
- Effective Delivery of Corporate Services
Central Banking Publications is pleased to announce the course topics and dates of the second annual Asia training series. Central Banking have been successfully running the Windsor and Cambridge series since 1999 and last year launched the series successfully in Asia.
This series of training courses, created exclusively for central banks and financial regulators, has been designed to equip delegates with the means to tackle the challenges they face whilst allowing discussions of sensitive issues with peers in a confidential environment.
The benefits that our courses provide include:
- Practical examples, case studies and workshops are used to encourage discussions and maximise sharing of experience and views
- The emphasis throughout is on how national contexts require tailored solutions
- Listen to expert speakers and chairman
- Private environment for central banks and financial regulators to discuss freely about issues that matter most to them
- A unique opportunity for participants to meet peers from around the globe in one place
- Enable delegates to apply the key lessons learned when they return
Testimonials from 2011 delegates:
"I hope to attend similar courses in the future"
"Thank you for arranging the course. I really enjoyed it and made lots of experience"
"It was really useful and gave a good insight about the subject"
"It was a really interesting and useful course"